Parents are strongly encouraged to attend the short fundraiser informational meeting this Monday February 26th at 8 p.m. provided by Chris Sadlicki fundraiser director at Foertmeyer & Sons Greenhouse
Monday February 26th 2018 Kicks off our 3rd annual troop 843 Spring Mother’s Day flower sale Fundraiser campaign! Our goal this year is for each Scout to profit at least $300 to replenish your Scout accounts and be used for camps and activities throughout your scouting career. 100% of all profits are deposited directly into each selling Scouts account. In the past years we have had great success with many Scout being able to fully fund several monthly camps throughout the year and even pay for summer camp in full.
This year we have decided to continue selling the amazing flowers and products offered by Foertmeyer & Sons Greenhouse local to Delaware Ohio As always, every flower and plants sold is grown specially for your order every Spring.
This season Foertmeyer and Sons is introducing the brand new online store to help each and every one of you spread the word through email and social media to friends and family you might otherwise not be able to reach out to in person.
FOERTMEYER & SONS ONLINE STORE:
– on your Scouts order form AND envelope their will be a personalized web sale code for them
– to visit their online store, go to www.fundraiseit.org and click the green “online shopping” button
– enter in your web sale code and a personalized link will be generated
– use this personalized link to shop and share with your friends and family so that they can purchase their flowers online with debit and credit cards.
– Your personal sales and profits will be tracked and saved whether you sell on the order form in the catalog or online with your personalized online store link
FLOWER SALE DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
–FEB 26th (Monday) – Sale Begins
–MAR 19th (Monday) – All orders due to Mr. Peters
–MAY 7th. (Monday) – Flowers arrive at church for pickup (Time TBA)
* All payments for the flowers must be collected and turned in with your order form (please make all checks payable to troop 843)
Please see the back page of the catalog for details
Have questions about your plants? Check out a brief description of as well as how to care for them at youtube.com/FoertmeyerPlantTips
CHECKLIST FOR SUCCESS:
Use Foertmyers and Sons checklist for Success on page 14 of the catalog to help you keep track of who you can sell to! Ask each person on that list to order either in person or through Foertmeyers’ Online store and watch your sales grow Foertmeyer & Sons offers high quality and value rich plants and pots that you’ll be happy to promote