The Spring Flower Fundraiser officially kicked off. If you were in attendance at the Feb 27th troop meeting you should have received the catalog packet on your way out the door. Their is also a pdf catalog available for download for convenience and use for phone or remote sales however all orders taken must be processed on the order form and paid for by check or cash on the due date listed below.
Please do your best to keep the order form and envelope together to be turned in with all of the money collected. on Monday March 27th. In addition, you can download the catalog of flowers from our download library that Scouts will be selling this year.
Just a couple important points:
1. As we have in the past we are using Foertmeyer & Sons Greenhouse. Foertmeyers is a local family owned and operated greenhouse located on S Section Line rd. in Delaware co.
2. This year we can truly call it a [b]Mothers day Sale[/b]. Flowers will be delivered to the church for the scouts to pick up on Saturday May 6th (THE WEEKEND BEFORE MOTHERS DAY)
3. The sale begins Feb 27th and runs through Monday March 27th.
4. All money for the orders is due at the time the orders are turned in. All checks need to be payable to Troop 843
5. All orders must be picked up on time as the church does not have any storage facilities for unclaimed products.
6. Each product sold will have approx. a $4-$10 profit attached and 100% of the profits will stay with the scout. Simply put, you get what you earned.