When: December 9 – 11
Where: Camp Oyo
- Scouts should be dropped off at LCUMC on Friday, December 9th by 5:30 pm.
- Lang lodge has been reserved for sleeping and non-shooting instructions and activities.
- Scouts will be shooting .22 cal rifles provided by OYO (scouts cannot bring their own guns).
- The Rifle Shooting merit badge can be earned at the campout; scouts should contact Mr. Kallgren if planning to complete the merit badge.
- All scouts will have an opportunity to shoot about 50 rounds in addition to learning about gun care and safety.
- Eye and ear protection will be required and available from OYO’s range; scouts are welcome to bring their own.
- Scouts should be picked up at the OSU Family Medicine parking lot on Sunday, December 11th at 11 am.